adding 3 fields together

Cindee Van Dijk created the topic: adding 3 fields together

Is it possible to have a calculated field? I have 3 text fields, I want those 3 fields show up in a "view only" field. So when the user is enter the date into each field, it will show up below in a view only field.

Please Log in or Create an account to join the conversation.

Agapi G. replied the topic: adding 3 fields together

Hello Cindee!

Thanks for posting your request!

If you wish to run a calculation on a date field, unfortunately this can only be done by writing custom Javascript code. You could set up conditional fields, but Date cannot be used in conditions.

Could you please create a test form with these example fields? And please give us a few more details about the functionality you are trying to achieve. We will try to help you with the code.

Thank you! Have a wonderful day!

Kind regards,
Agapi G.
Web-Dorado team

Cindee Van Dijk replied the topic: adding 3 fields together

Actually we figure it out. I didn't want to "calculate" to fields. For example 2 + 2. I wanted to show to text fields in one field. But after submitting this question, we realized we didn't need that function.

Agapi G. replied the topic: adding 3 fields together

Hey Cindee!

If we understood you correctly, that would probably be possible to achieve with Conditional Fields. But we are glad to know your question is sorted out. Please don't hesitate to let us know in case you will need further assistance.

We'll be happy to help any time!

Cheers!

Kind regards,
Agapi G.
Web-Dorado team

Time to create page: 0.171 seconds