Form not submitting after upgrade

Sasha Van Horn created the topic: Form not submitting after upgrade

Hello,
This morning I went ahead and renewed my Form Maker plugin and decided to go ahead and upgrade while I was at it. Unfortunately, I followed the steps to deactivate and delete and upgrade, with no issues. But now, my form no longer works. The submit and reset button do nothing. I remember from before that were some lines that needed to be uncommented, and found the old support item..but when I looked at the php page, those lines were actually no longer commented.

So, I'm at a loss to why the form is not working. I did send a support ticket with a login to my site (haven't heard back yet), but am wondering if I have missed something. Is there another step to getting my existing forms to work after I've done an upgrade of the plugin?

Edited to add - One thing that I'm noticing is that the conditional fields are also not working. When I preview the form, they are there, and work, but in the published form, the hidden fields are all visible. Basically, the form is just there with no functionality. Any idea when I might hear back regarding this? I don't mean to be a pain, but we have an urgent need for the form to be functional as we've already lost a major portion of the day.

Please Log in or Create an account to join the conversation.

Agapi G. replied the topic: Form not submitting after upgrade

Hello Sasha!

We are terribly sorry for the inconvenience. I have responded to you this morning, could you please check your inbox (also spam folder)? We received your support ticket, which contained admin access information. But we could not sign in, unfortunately.

We got the following errors upon trying to login:
ERROR: Incorrect username or password.
ERROR: Too many failed login attempts. Please try again in 1 minute.

But could you please try the following? It will most probably resolve the problem on your form. Go to Form Maker > Global Options and mark the checkbox option Use alternative version of JS code on front-end as checked.

Thanks! Have a great day!

Kind regards,
Agapi G.
Web-Dorado team

Please Log in or Create an account to join the conversation.

Time to create page: 0.161 seconds