Google Drive integration add-on not authenticating

Chris Wilson created the topic: Google Drive integration add-on not authenticating

Hi,

I've bought the Google Drive add-on and tried to follow the instructions here but when it comes to enabling the Google Drive integration I'm not seeing any further settings show up. It appears to accept the authentication code and I see a few folders named after my forms appear in My Drive, but no other settings show up and no uploads work. As soon as I enter the authentication code I am taken to the Form Maker Manager page and when I browse back into the form options Google Drive is not shown as enabled.

I've just bought Form Maker so it is the latest version (2.10.8).

Thanks

Please Log in or Create an account to join the conversation.

Albert replied the topic: Google Drive integration add-on not authenticating

I'm also experiencing this. Contacted support yesterday.

Chris Wilson replied the topic: Google Drive integration add-on not authenticating

Oh ok. At least it's not just me.

Hopefully they'll get onto this quickly then

Agapi G. replied the topic: Google Drive integration add-on not authenticating

Hi Chris and Albert!

We are terribly sorry for the inconvenience.
Chris, could you please give us temporary WordPress administrator access to your website? Our development team will take a look at the issue as soon as possible and figure out a solution.

Please send the login information privately using the contact form on this page . Also please indicate the link to this forum thread in your message.

Albert, did someone get back to you already? If not, please mention the ticket number, which was mentioned in the automatic reply from us. I'll take a look.

Thanks! Have a great day!

Kind regards,
Agapi G.
Web-Dorado team

Chris Wilson replied the topic: Google Drive integration add-on not authenticating

Hi,

I completed that contact form but haven't heard anything back yet. Did you receive it?

Hello Chris!

Thanks for sending temporary access information! We did receive your message, in fact, our development team is already working to solve the issue on your website. I will keep you posted with the progress.

Have a great weekend!

Kind regards,
Agapi G.
Web-Dorado team

Hi Chris!

I am happy to inform you, that our development team has fixed the problem you were having with Google Drive Integration. Could you please take a look? Let me know in case there's anything else I can assist you with.

Thanks! Have a great day!

Kind regards,
Agapi G.
Web-Dorado team

Time to create page: 0.213 seconds