Paypal form with multiple products and quantities issues

Robert Scozzari created the topic: Paypal form with multiple products and quantities issues

Hi, I have an existing old form built with an old version of Form Maker that needs to be rebuilt with new Form Maker plugin.
The old one is here: ncd-canada.com/3-color-books-tests/books/order-books/
And the new one in progress is here: ncd-dev.inspiringdev.ca/3-color-books-tests/books/order-books/

The issues are…

• I would like to have each item in the products at the bottom each have a quantity, not just one quantity field for the entire form
  • Is it possible to have the user select an other option for payment such as Cheque and not have it go through Paypal?
  • In the example here: wpdemo.web-dorado.com/cupcake-order-form-2/ when you check boxes, it tallies the total underneath. But in my new form I am building, it does not tally the total. What am I doing wrong

Thank you very much for your help! I appreciate it.

Robert

Please Log in or Create an account to join the conversation.

Agapi G. replied the topic: Paypal form with multiple products and quantities issues

Hello Robert!

Thanks for posting your questions!
Let me list the answers to your questions one by one.

1. Unfortunately each checkbox of one field cannot have a Quantity Property. It is general for one field. Therefore you can try to divide your checkbox options to separate fields, and activate Quantity Property for each of them.

2. You can achieve this using Conditional Fields the following way. Add one regular Single Choice field with these options:
Pay with PayPal
Pay with Cheque

Afterwards add two sets of almost identical fields, one built with regular fields, second - with Payment fields. Then you can set conditions from Form Options > Conditional Fields, if the user chooses PayPal, payment fields will appear, otherwise regular fields will.

The user won't be redirected to PayPal, if they make their selections based on regular fields.

3. Please add Total field from Payment fields for the calculation. Unfortunately this will only work if the user chooses to pay with PayPal.

Thank you! Have a wonderful day!

Kind regards,
Agapi G.
Web-Dorado team

Robert Scozzari replied the topic: Paypal form with multiple products and quantities issues

Thank you for the detailed answer. I'll work through your suggestions and let you know how it goes. Much appreciated.

Agapi G. replied the topic: Paypal form with multiple products and quantities issues

Hello Robert!

You are most welcome! Please do let me know in case you will have questions.
I'll be happy to assist!

Thanks! Have a great day!

Kind regards,
Agapi G.
Web-Dorado team

Time to create page: 0.179 seconds