How to populate dropdown list based on selection of another dropdown

anna chiara campana created the topic: How to populate dropdown list based on selection of another dropdown

Hi,
I'm trying to populate a second dropdown list based on selection from a first dropdown list.
I have two tables on MySQL db "Company" and "Branches" which is linked to the first one by the foreign key company_id.
I have a first dropdown menù populated from "company" table and i would like that the second dropdown menù ("branches") shall be filled according to the selection on the first one (by usign the foreign key).
How can I do?

Thanks in advance.

Please Log in or Create an account to join the conversation.

Agapi G. replied the topic: How to populate dropdown list based on selection of another dropdown

Hello Anna!

Thank you for posting your request!

Unfortunately Form Maker does not have the mentioned functionality. However, you can try to achieve this with Conditional Fields of the plugin. If you have many options, this will be complex, however.

You will need to create custom Select Boxes, which will appear based on the selection of your initial Select Box field.
Thanks! Have a great day!

Kind regards,
Agapi G.
Web-Dorado team

Please Log in or Create an account to join the conversation.

Time to create page: 0.164 seconds