Being able to add info over and over again in your form

Scott Muniz created the topic: Being able to add info over and over again in your form

So I have a client that needs a group registration form, where there is a section of the form that you can add a group members info over and over again. Info such as name, shirt size etc and then once you have completed the info for that one person in the group then you can hit a button that says add another member and be able to re enter the info again for another group member. Is this possible to do with your form? and if yes how. If I am able to do it then I have no problem buying it and using on their site .

Please Log in or Create an account to join the conversation.

Agapi G. replied the topic: Being able to add info over and over again in your form

Hello Scott!

Thank you for letting us know your request!

Unfortunately Form Maker does not have the mentioned functionality yet. However, we do have plans to implement this functionality in the future, since it is requested by many of our users.

Thanks for the idea! Have a good day!

Kind regards,
Agapi G.
Web-Dorado team

Please Log in or Create an account to join the conversation.

Time to create page: 0.162 seconds