For Options Error

Ian Mussmacher created the topic: For Options Error

When I click this in the form, it automatically sends me back to manager. A couple of other button do this also.

Another problem is when I save, the form removes all work I did and puts it back to the way it was before.

Please Log in or Create an account to join the conversation.

Agapi G. replied the topic: For Options Error

Hello Ian!

We are very sorry for this inconvenience.

Looks like there's a problem related to database tables, since the changes don't seem to save. Please give us temporary WordPress administrator access, and our development team will check this as soon as possible.

You can send the login information using the contact form on this page . Also make sure to mention the link to this forum thread in your message.

Thank you! Have a good day!

Kind regards,
Agapi G.
Web-Dorado team

Hi Ian!

I just want to let you know that we received your support ticket, and I replied to you. Could you please check your inbox? Please forward the link to your website, where we should log in with the credentials you sent us.

Thanks! Have a wonderful day!

Kind regards,
Agapi G.
Web-Dorado team

Hi Ian!

Looks like something went wrong with database saving, and damaged your registration form. That is why it wasn't saving and Form Options were not working on it.

Our development team has recreated the form, could you please use Restaurant Registration2 instead?
Thank you! Have a great day!

Kind regards,
Agapi G.
Web-Dorado team

Time to create page: 0.170 seconds