File Upload visualization problem

Geno Tonev created the topic: File Upload visualization problem

Hi there! I'm testing the form that I created using the Pro version and I found a strange problem. The form requires more than one Upload field but the icon of the uploaded file appears only next to the first (upper) upload button. Even though I tried to upload i file using the lower button in the form, the indication for success (file name and extension) is visible only next to the upper upload field/button. It's even stranger as both files were actually uploaded as can be seen in the e-mail after submission.
I tried to use only one upload field, giving the permission for multiple uploads, but again - only the last file's icon is visible and no indication how many and which files were uploaded by the user.
Any thoughts?
Thank you for the time.

Please Log in or Create an account to join the conversation.

Agapi G. replied the topic: File Upload visualization problem

Hello Geno!

Thank you for posting about this!

Could you please give us the link to the page, where you have published your form? We will have a better understanding of the issue, and also provide a quick CSS solution to the problem, if possible.

Thanks! Have a wonderful day!

Kind regards,
Agapi G.
Web-Dorado team

Geno Tonev replied the topic: File Upload visualization problem

Thank you for the reply, Agapi. Here is the https://ugmarket.com/%d1%82%d0%b5%d1%81%d1%82-%d1%81%d1%82%d1%80%d0%b0%d0%bd%d0%b8%d1%86%d0%b0/
The page is in Bulgarian but that shouldn't be a problem in this case as the upload fields are visible.
Thanks again.

Hi Geno!

I have tested the upload fields, but the behavior of the field appeared to be fine. Could you please let us know what type of web browser and OS do you use? Also, if you'd like to change the styling of the indicator of uploaded files, please use the following code:

.file-upload-status {
    display: inline-block !important;
    max-width: 250px !important;
    height: 50px !important;
    white-space: normal !important;
    font-size: 14px !important;
    font-weight: normal !important;
}

Perhaps it is just that the filenames are only partially visible now.
Thanks! Have a good day!

Kind regards,
Agapi G.
Web-Dorado team

Geno Tonev replied the topic: File Upload visualization problem

Hi Agapi,

I use Mozilla for browsing and that's the problem may be. I tried to upload file using Chrome and IE and it worked fine. I'll try to warn the users that browsing with Mozilla may not be best choice in this case. Thank you for the help!
best regards,
Geno

Greetings, Geno!

I have checked the form with Firefox and noticed the problem. We can take a look at the problem and provide a solution, if you are able to give us temporary WordPress administrator access.

Could you please send the login details to us privately using this form ? Also make sure to mention the link to this forum thread in your message. Our developers will check the issue ASAP.

Thanks! Have a great day!

Kind regards,
Agapi G.
Web-Dorado team

Time to create page: 0.187 seconds