Manually changing language pack

Otto Saarima created the topic: Manually changing language pack

Hi,

I have a problem with forms language option. I would like to use finnish language pack on my forms but forms only appear in english. Like when field is required, I dont fill the field, I hit a submit button and there is a red text: "field is required".

I have latest versions of xampp, wordpress and form maker. I am modyfing the site on local host on IE11. My site language is also finnish and I have POEdit and I can locate and modify the finnish form maker language pack. So is there a solution to manually change the language or somehow force the forms use finnish language pack?

Also I would like to add hover text on the fields with my own text, how can I do that manually?

Thanks in advance!

Please Log in or Create an account to join the conversation.

Sona N. replied the topic: Manually changing language pack

Dear Otto,

The only issue is related to this text. For changing it go to

form-maker/frontend/views/FMViewForm_maker.php
line 4983

change
Field is required

to

field is required.

Soon we will release an update which will resolve the issue with this translation. Thanks.

Raphael Landau replied the topic: Manually changing language pack

Hi folks, when do you plan on implementing this fix?

Agapi G. replied the topic: Manually changing language pack

Hey Raphael!

Unfortunately this fix hasn't been released yet. But there's a task in our development list and out development team is working on it. Hopefully the changes will be implemented soon.

Thanks! Have a wonderful day!

Kind regards,
Agapi G.
Web-Dorado team

Time to create page: 0.169 seconds