Nothing to Edit

Stephen created the topic: Nothing to Edit

I was having issues with my forms. I ended up Uninstalling the plugin completely using Uninstall.

I then uploaded the plugin again and activated it. I went to edit one of the built-in forms and it shows nothing.

This is what was happening before I uninstalled when trying to create a new form and edit it.

See attached screenshot to see what happens when I go to edit.

I need to get a form online asap.

Thank you.

Attachments:

Please Log in or Create an account to join the conversation.

Agapi G. replied the topic: Nothing to Edit

Hello Stephen! Thank you for letting us know about this issue!

Most probably the default forms were not created properly upon activation. Could you please try uninstalling, then deleting the plugin? Afterwards upload the plugin to your website again and activate it.

The default forms will be created properly.
Thanks! Have a good day!

Kind regards,
Agapi G.
Web-Dorado team

Stephen replied the topic: Nothing to Edit

I tried it already as mentioned in the initial post. I only failed to mentioned I deleted it after doing the uninstall which I did. Either way, I even did that again prior to this updated post.

Sona N. replied the topic: Nothing to Edit

Dear Stephen,

Could you please press F12 on backend form and send us the error message that appears here? Maybe you have some Javascript errors on the backend causing the issue.

Since things were taking too long to sort out I tried rebuilding the site from scratch in a new location however I still have come up with an issue. This is the one that ended up causing me the mess. I tried fixing the issue but couldn't. The first image is what you normally get on Form Options and I do on one form on this site. The second image is what I get on Form Options for the second form I created. Where did the email/other option go? They are on the first form but not the second I created.

Dear Stephen,

Both screenshots are identical. Please make sure to send the non-working one. Plus note that the options will vary depending on what version of Form Maker you create the form with. Thanks.

This is the same website for both forms yet the Email From/Reply To boxes are different. I need both to be like #1

Attachments:

Dear Stephen,

Please make sure that you have created the email field using Email field type, if you have created it with simple input field, it will not be listed here. Thanks.

Time to create page: 0.752 seconds