A Clean Version of Form Maker

Burt created the topic: A Clean Version of Form Maker

I was just wondering if it would be possible to acquire a clean version of Form Maker without all the extra intrusive stuff attached like
Feature plugin, Feature themes and finally a completely useless update link just to tell you that if you want the latest version, you can log in and get it yourself... :lol:

It just makes the side menu look cluttered.

Thank you

PS
I have already fill a recapcha when I logged in. Surely you don't need another recapcha just to post a post in the forum... Ouch...

Burt

Please Log in or Create an account to join the conversation.

Agapi G. replied the topic: A Clean Version of Form Maker

Hello Burt!

Thank you so much for your suggestions! We will surely consider them when working on further updates of Form Maker plugin and our support forum.

Meanwhile, you can clear out any menu item with Admin Menu Editor plugin (it is not a Web-Dorado product). Some of our users suggested it in the past, and we thought it would be useful for you as well. Let me give you the link to the page which lets you download it for free:

wordpress.org/plugins/admin-menu-editor/

Thank you! Have a great day!

Kind regards,
Agapi G.
Web-Dorado team

Burt replied the topic: A Clean Version of Form Maker

Hi Agapi

I apologise because maybe I was misunderstood. It wasn't a suggestion. It was a request.

I just purchase this extension and I'm wondering why I can only download it with all the extra MB of stuff attached that has no real purpose. If you want to advertise your products please do so but not on a paid version. That's not fair. Or at least give the buying customer the choice.
Using an Admin Menu Editor doesn't remove all the unnecessary pictures and folders from my already overcrowded server.

I don't really want to have to delete the featured folder and the having to edit the form-maker.php every time there another update. You have to understand that not everyone have unlimited bandwidth and unlimited space on their server.

Thank you for your time

Burt

Agapi G. replied the topic: A Clean Version of Form Maker

Hello Burt!

Please firstly note, that Updates section is for Pro version updates. So it is necessary after all. But for Featured Themes/Plugins pages, please delete /form-maker/featured/images folder. Note, that this is the largest directory for featured section, the files are very small.

Hope this works for you.
Thank you! Have a good day!

Kind regards,
Agapi G.
Web-Dorado team

Hello Apagi!

Please first note that as per my first post your update does nothing more that let us know that there is an update. It would be a hell of a lot more useful if it did the update as well like most other plugins do.

As far as deleting the featured/image folder... I got to ask you. Is this as good as it gets? Really?

I guess I'm asking you too much. After all I'm only the stupid customer that paid for you to advertise on my monitor...

Time to start to look for a more professional approach to my needs...

Have a good day!

Sona N. replied the topic: A Clean Version of Form Maker

Dear Burt,

Updates section is necessary for you to know that there is an update, since that will not be available from Plugins section, since this a Pro version. Note that we are already working on automatic update version, so this will be available soon, meanwhile it will be the only option.

As for the related plugins/themes, this is not an advertising, all of these items are coming from our company and thus allow our users to get acquainted to all available products, if they want to get some without leaving their dashboards.

Thank you.

Dear Sona

Every other single pro version I have, use the standard WP plugin update section. Like you said, you are actually working on making your software working as per WP standard update....

As for the related plugins/theme, please tell me Sona, what word in the English language describe the action of a company allowing their customer to get acquainted of the existence of other product (plugins/theme) they sell???

Sorry Sona but you sounded a bit silly here. The problem here is that I'm the paying customer and therefore I should have a say in what goes and not goes into my system. If this what a free plugin, I would have no right. But I bloody paid for the damn thing and I would like some form of choice.

I also just realised that I paid for something that I will only have entitlement for six months. What happen after that? Do you want me to pay again, so that you can fix your bugs in the plugins???

Fixed: Bug on PHP 5.3
Fixed: Bug with search by ID in Submissions Fixed: Bug with Validation (Regular Exp.)
Fixed: Bug on CSV and XML export
Fixed: Bug on Field label position (Left/Top) Fixed: JS error on IE 11 and Microsoft Edge

Yes there were some improvements as well here and there but it doesn't change the above...

I guess you get the gist of where this is going. I have no problem to have to pay again if required support, but having to pay again just to allow you to make a plugin working properly.... No thanks... I will not support this kind of bad business attitude.

Finally, now that I'm still entitle to customer support and I came here to seek it, these are the reply I got...

"Sorry sir, that won't happen and that's not advertisement..."

Wow... You really know how to keep your customers loyal and happy....:lol:

I won't bother anymore coming back here, after all what's the point. You just show me your true colors...

Good luck with your business

Burt

Time to create page: 0.199 seconds