PHP Code Integration?

korrekt-online.de created the topic: PHP Code Integration?

Dear all,

how can I integrate PHP Code into the section "Actions after Submission"?

Thanks in advance for your help!
Joe

Please Log in or Create an account to join the conversation.

Agapi G. replied the topic: PHP Code Integration?

Hello Joe!

Thank you for posting your question!

Unfortunately Form Maker does not support this functionality yet. However, could you please describe what you are trying to achieve? We might be able to help you out.

Thanks! Have a great day!

Kind regards,
Agapi G.
Web-Dorado team
The following user(s) said Thank You: korrekt-online.de

korrekt-online.de replied the topic: PHP Code Integration?

Thanks for your reply, Agapi.

After form sending we want to calculate with some field values. Could we access any variables after submitting the form?

Thank you, Joe

Hey Joe!

That is surely possible! Data submitted with Form Maker forms is being saved in #_formmaker_submits table of your website. And you can run queries on MySQL to achieve the required results.

The plugin also provides MySQL Mapping functionality, you might find it helpful for this case. Go to Form Options of your form, then navigate to MySQL Mapping tab to find its settings.

Kind regards,
Agapi G.
Web-Dorado team

Many thanks for your hints, Agapi! That helps!

Your MySQL Mapping functionality is excellent, but I could not find some documentation of all form maker variables that are savable ("{ip}, {userid} etc) in the database. The setting window for the relations between database fields and possible form maker variables unfortunately is to short to view all.

It would be very kind if you could send me all possible variables with their names and data format.

Thanks another time!
Joe

Hi Joe!

We are glad to know MySQL Mapping feature of Form Maker is helpful for you! Please note, that all the available variables from your form should be indicated when you generate a query.

After you connect to your database locally or remotely, you can select a table and insert the variables by activating table fields. You can see this in the screenshot I am posting below.

Kind regards,
Agapi G.
Web-Dorado team
Attachments:

Hi Agapi!

Your Database Query works fine, but I need a list of common form maker variables, esp. time stamp, session id etc. Could you please make a screenshot of them or send me a link where they are described.

Many thanks, Joe

Hey Joe!

Please note, that only date variable of Form Maker is not included in the list I posted before. But could you please let us know what time stamp do you need to have? Is it the submission date?

Unfortunately the plugin does not record session ID or other variables. If you need the date also, we can have it added to MySQL Mapping for you.

Kind regards,
Agapi G.
Web-Dorado team

Hi Agapi!

I need the unique Unix timestamp ;-). And here comes the next question: Is it possible to preset form maker fields with database values?

Thank you very much!
Joe

Hey Joe!

Unfortunately Form Maker does not insert unique time stamps on the database, but the submission dates only. Hope the absence of this feature is not a big problem for you.

As for presetting values from the database, Form Maker has Select Options from database option for Single and Multiple Choice and Select Box fields. Edit one of these fields of your form, scroll down a bit and you will find the setting.

Thank you! Have a wonderful day!

Kind regards,
Agapi G.
Web-Dorado team

Hi Agapi,

timestamp problem is solved ;-), but I must specify the database issue:

We want to autofill every wanted form maker field with values from selectable MySQL database table. For instance to give a customer the option to edit his database entry. Is it possible to import our own variables into a form maker form?

Many thanks, Joe

Hello Joe!

We are glad to know the timestamp has been sorted out! As for autofilling from MySQL database, unfortunately this cannot be done with Form Maker. You can update the data stored on a database table using a Form Maker form, this way users can edit their entries.

For example, you can have one form, that inserts submitted data, and another one that updates. But unfortunately this cannot be done with the same form.
Thank you! Have a great day!

Kind regards,
Agapi G.
Web-Dorado team

Time to create page: 0.369 seconds