Change price based on a choosed date

Stoica Marius Laurentiu created the topic: Change price based on a choosed date

I just bought the Form Maker Pro plugin from you and I need to create a paypal form that can change the price based on a choosed date from calendar. Here you can find the created form:
http://miamibeachvipparty.com/nightclubs-liv/#form22
Here is an example of what I want to achieve. If the client wants to reserve a ticket on Wednesday the Total price per piece should stay at 60$, but if it selects in the calendar Tuesday the Total price should change to 80$ per piece.
Please give me an example of how I can do this.
In the same form if you check any option the total field is not calculating anything. On the tour pages is working but here is not.

Please Log in or Create an account to join the conversation.

Agapi G. replied the topic: Change price based on a choosed date

Hello Marius!

Thank you for posting about this!

Firstly, regarding the problem of Total field, could you please give us temporary WordPress administrator access to your website? Our development team will take a look at the issue as soon as possible and figure out a solution.

You can send the login details using this form . Also please mention the link to this forum thread in your message.

As for your question, you can make this possible using Conditional Fields of Form Maker. Create two PayPal checkbox options, and make the corresponding one show, when the user selects the weekday checkbox. Here's an example of the condition:

[show] [Checkbox 1 (total $60)] if [all] of the following match:
[Weekday Checkbox] is [Wednesday]

Could you please try this and let me know if it works for you?
Thanks! Have a wonderful day!

Kind regards,
Agapi G.
Web-Dorado team

Stoica Marius Laurentiu replied the topic: Change price based on a choosed date

Admin rights provided for troubleshoot of the total field. Tonight I will try the other advices to see if I can handle the form.

Hey Marius!

Thank you for the admin access!

We have received the information, I will review your support ticket and assign it to our development team as soon as possible. We'll keep you posted about this progress.

Thanks! Have a wonderful day!

Kind regards,
Agapi G.
Web-Dorado team

My website is broken. I see the following error:

Warning: require_once(/home2/sebastian78/public_html/miamibeachvipparty.com/wordpress/wp-content/plugins/slick-slider/inc/class-main.php): failed to open stream: No such file or directory in /home2/sebastian78/public_html/miamibeachvipparty.com/wordpress/wp-content/plugins/slick-slider/slick-slider.php on line 87

Fatal error: require_once(): Failed opening required '/home2/sebastian78/public_html/miamibeachvipparty.com/wordpress/wp-content/plugins/slick-slider/inc/class-main.php' (include_path='.:/opt/php56/lib/php') in /home2/sebastian78/public_html/miamibeachvipparty.com/wordpress/wp-content/plugins/slick-slider/slick-slider.php on line 87

Ig you broke something please repair it ASAP.

Hello Marius!

Please note, that our developers just started working on your website. And also it seems to be up and running properly now. The error states, that something is wrong with Slick Slider plugin.

Could you please confirm, that the site is running properly on your end too now?
Thanks! Have a great day!

Kind regards,
Agapi G.
Web-Dorado team

I saw that now the website is up and running again but the total field is still not working. Please continue troubleshoot and let me know where is the issue with this field.
Thank you for your efforts.

Hey Marius!

As I have notified you in my last email, that problem is also resolved. Please don't hesitate to let our team know in case you will need further assistance for Form Maker.

We'll be happy to assist!
Thanks! Have a great day!

Kind regards,
Agapi G.
Web-Dorado team

Alex Charbonneau replied the topic: Change price based on a choosed date

Hello Support,

I tried the solution but I have 2 issues with this one:

1. I need the conditionnal field base on a date filed
2. Need the price checkbox to be selected or to validate if it check before submit it (to be sure the price will be in the payment)

Thank you

Alex

Hi Alex!

Regarding your first request, unfortunately the date field cannot be used in the conditions. However, I have responded to your question under your second forum topic, where I suggested a workaround. Could you please check it within this link?

As for your second request, I'm not sure we understood clearly, but you can make the field with price required. Please specify, in case this wasn't what you need to achieve.

Thanks! Have a nice start of the week!

Kind regards,
Agapi G.
Web-Dorado team

Time to create page: 0.220 seconds