JavaScript and Cookie ERROR Message

Ashley created the topic: JavaScript and Cookie ERROR Message

Hi,

Once I fill in form and try submitting the form, I get this error message. Only appears in IE.
"ERROR: Sorry, there was an error. Please be sure JavaScript and Cookies are enabled in your browser and try again."

Does anyone know how I can resolve this so the error doesn't prevent user from submitting form?

Much appreciated.

Please Log in or Create an account to join the conversation.

Agapi G. replied the topic: JavaScript and Cookie ERROR Message

Hey Ashley!

Thank you for letting us know about this problem!

This is most probably a conflict with another plugin installed to your website. Could we please take a look at the issue as a temporary administrator of your WordPress site? You can send the login information using this form .

Also make sure to indicate the link to this forum thread in your message. Our development team will check the problem and figure out a solution as soon as possible.

Thanks! Have a great day!

Kind regards,
Agapi G.
Web-Dorado team

Ashley replied the topic: JavaScript and Cookie ERROR Message

Thank you for your quick reply. I have resolved the issue - it wasn't the plugin but a server setting.

Agapi G. replied the topic: JavaScript and Cookie ERROR Message

That's amazing, Ashley!

We are happy to know the problem has been fixed. Thanks for keeping us posted and sharing the cause of the issue. Please feel free to let our team know any time you will need assistance.

We'll gladly help you out with any question!
Thank you! Have a wonderful day!

Kind regards,
Agapi G.
Web-Dorado team

Time to create page: 0.172 seconds