No email confirmation for submitted form

Liibooz created the topic: No email confirmation for submitted form

I have 2 forms both use the same emailadresses to send submissions to. For one form this works fine but the other one does not send through any submissions. (Both form entries are saved to the database without any problems).

The form where I have the issue does not ask the user for an email address. can this be the reason?

Please Log in or Create an account to join the conversation.

Agapi G. replied the topic: No email confirmation for submitted form

Greetings!

Thank you for posting about this problem!

That is the reason, indeed. You need to have an email input on your form added with Text Input > Email option. Afterwards select this field when you set up Email to User section of Email Options, and the mails will come through properly.

Thanks! Have a great day!

Kind regards,
Agapi G.
Web-Dorado team

Liibooz replied the topic: No email confirmation for submitted form

thank you for your reply.

Is there any to include the email address from the first form (by taking it from the database) into the second form?

I don't want to make one form with two pages because we need the data from first form.

Agapi G. replied the topic: No email confirmation for submitted form

Hey!

Unfortunately Form Maker does not have the functionality of integrating one form with another. But, if the users are registered to your website, and they provided their email addresses upon signing up, you can enable Autofill with user email option in Email field settings.

This will autofill their email addresses in this field. This setting is also available for Name field. Hope it will be useful for you.
Thanks! Have a great day!

Kind regards,
Agapi G.
Web-Dorado team

Time to create page: 0.167 seconds