able to add in order number for order form?

Cubert created the topic: able to add in order number for order form?

Hi,

Are we able to add in order number for the order form?

Thanks!

Please Log in or Create an account to join the conversation.

Agapi G. replied the topic: able to add in order number for order form?

Hello Cubert! Thank you for posting your question!

Each submission has a unique number assigned to it, which is saved under Submissions > ID column.

Also this number can be included in admin and user email content. Simply click on Submission ID button from fields list and its indicator will be added to the message. I have attached a screenshot, where the button is circled.

Thanks! Have a great day!

Kind regards,
Agapi G.
Web-Dorado team
Attachments:

Cubert replied the topic: able to add in order number for order form?

Thank you, it works :)

Can I get the ID number to start with a 4-digit number, for instance , "0001" or "1000" ?

Thanks!

Hey Cubert!

Could you please specify where do you need to use the ID? Is it in the submission emails, or Submissions page? This would be possible to accomplish most probably, but a little customization would be necessary.

Thanks! Have a great day!

Kind regards,
Agapi G.
Web-Dorado team

Cubert replied the topic: able to add in order number for order form?

Hi!

Basically, i m using this as an order form for my customers.

So I would like to have an order number on every form. When the customer make an order on the website, they will receive an email with this "ID" / order number.

And when i retrieve this order form from my form submission page, I would like to see the same ID / order number as the customer.

Hope I have made myself clear :)

Thanks!

Hello Cubert!

Here's what you can do to achieve this. Please open your MySQL database and navigate to #_formmaker_submits table. If you manually change the ID of the very last submission to e.g. 1000, the rest of your submissions will be saved as 1001, 1002, etc.

Afterwards you can add Submission ID to user email. The ID will be saved also on Submissions page of your Form Maker plugin.

Kind regards,
Agapi G.
Web-Dorado team

Time to create page: 0.194 seconds