Issue with User Registration add on

Harry Nicol created the topic: Issue with User Registration add on

Just purchased User Registration Add On / Business. I created a simple registration form with username / password / email / submit button. Then with 'form options / registration' tab and linked the fields. Form then saved and tested. Email was received by user but the username was not visible under "users"; it is also not entered into the MySQL user table. Tried several times but same result. When checking the form the saved register links are not retained; reentering makes no difference. Also please note using Win10 Edge the drop down register links are not visible ; had to use IE.

Please Log in or Create an account to join the conversation.

Agapi G. replied the topic: Issue with User Registration add on

Hello Harry! Thank you for letting us know about this problem!

Could we please take a look at it? Please give us temporary WordPress administrator access. You can send the login info by filling out the contact form on this page: goo.gl/7SbEU1

Our development team will check the problem as soon as possible and figure out a solution. Also please make sure to indicate the link to this forum thread in your message.

Thanks! Have a wonderful day!

Kind regards,
Agapi G.
Web-Dorado team

Harry Nicol replied the topic: Issue with User Registration add on

Done / thank You

Thanks Harry!

We received your support ticket, will get right back to you very soon.
Have a good day!

Kind regards,
Agapi G.
Web-Dorado team

Corrected the issue u sent me; the team can use what I sent in the ticket. Don't know what I did except just got back from the dentist / had an abscess so maybe that was the problem!

Hello Harry!

Could you please check the screenshot I have attached to this post? We have tried to submit with one of your forms and the user was properly registered.

But I have noticed, that Form Options > Registration section was not enabled and filled out. I have completed the setup for #17 WebRegister form and then the user set up properly.

Please try registering a user again and let me know if you have other questions.
Thanks! Have a great day!

Kind regards,
Agapi G.
Web-Dorado team
Attachments:

Thank You. That worked. I was sure I had check that box but guess I did not! :woohoo:

Hey Harry!

We are so glad that the problem has been sorted out on your website. Please don't hesitate to let our team know any time you face other problems or support requests. We'll be happy to assist!

And in case you have a few minutes, please share your customer experience with Form Maker on WordPress.org. We highly value and appreciate your opinion on our products!

Let me provide the link:
wordpress.org/support/plugin/form-maker/reviews/

Many thanks in advance! Have a nice start of the week!

Kind regards,
Agapi G.
Web-Dorado team

Thanks for the reply. Actual this problem re-appeared on the same form. Was unable to set the form for registration, while all the boxes where selected correctly each time I tried to save it would not retain the selection. This was after the development team made it work. So I deleted that form and created a new form essentially with the same fields and so far OK.

Hey Harry!

I'm glad building a new form helped, but please make sure to contact our team in case the issue starts occurring again. Deleting the form and recreating it is certainly not the best solution and this could cause inconvenience to you.

So please drop us a line in case you notice the problem again.
We'll gladly take a look!

Thank you! Have a good day!

Kind regards,
Agapi G.
Web-Dorado team

Time to create page: 0.233 seconds