Issue with both 2.9.11 and the latest one 2.9.13

Emlyn Bowen created the topic: Issue with both 2.9.11 and the latest one 2.9.13

Update:
Turns out Godaddy updated the security rules on Sunday evening and blocked uploads. This just happened to be the node that the production Website was on. They did not update the node that the staging site was on, thus the difference.

:woohoo:

Not sure what occurred. Works fine on staging but in production I'm getting;

502 Bad Gateway

The server returned an invalid or incomplete response.

Disconnected from Dropbox and reauthorized the connection, but I'm still having issues.

Restored from several backups. Pushed from staging to Production with overwrite.

Shared hosting on Godaddy, several calls to them today and they can't see anything. Only difference between staging and production is that productions has a SSL.

Any thoughts, suggestions?

Please Log in or Create an account to join the conversation.

Agapi G. replied the topic: Issue with both 2.9.11 and the latest one 2.9.13

Hey Emlyn!

Thanks for posting about this issue and sharing the cause. We are very glad the problem was sorted out.
Please don't hesitate to let our team know in case you face other problems or have questions.

We'd be happy to assist you any time!

Thank you! Have a great day!

Kind regards,
Agapi G.
Web-Dorado team

Emlyn Bowen replied the topic: Issue with both 2.9.11 and the latest one 2.9.13

Hello,

Dropbox Upload Plugin

I thought that the issue had been cleared up.....but. :unsure:

I was having success uploading to Dropbox but the files were less then 2megs. Files greater then 2megs crash with a 502 or return a dialog box with a error. What I found is related to both Save Data(to database) and Save Uploads in General Options.

1) with both Save Data and Save Uploads, on I am able to push to Dropbox, files greater then 2megs, (tested with 10meg files)

2) with Save Data off and Save Uploads on, I am able to push to Dropbox files greater then 2 mags, but I get a 502 server error.

3) with Save Data off and Save Uploads off, I get both 502 server error or The file exceeds the allowed size of2000 KB dialog.

I do not want to store the files on the server. That was the reason I purchased the Dropbox integration plugin. Intention was to collect data from the form, upload files and push directly to Dropbox Business account with out storing any data on the file server.

Is there a fix for this? Any help would be appreciated.

I also purchased the PDF integration plugin hoping that the pdf would be pushed to Dropbox without having to store data on the server.

Best Regards,

Emlyn

Agapi G. replied the topic: Issue with both 2.9.11 and the latest one 2.9.13

Hi Emlyn!

I have sent you an email, requesting temporary admin access, so we can take a look at this issue.
Could you please provide the access?

Our development team will take a look at the problem as soon as possible and figure out a solution.
Thanks! Have a wonderful Friday!

Kind regards,
Agapi G.
Web-Dorado team

Time to create page: 0.172 seconds