Unable to update a form after upgrading to Pro

Alan Leopold created the topic: Unable to update a form after upgrading to Pro

I downloaded the Pro version to my downloads folder and after adding it to my plugins I'm unable to edit any of the existing forms.

Please help, not sure what to do.

Please Log in or Create an account to join the conversation.

Woratot replied the topic: Unable to update a form after upgrading to Pro

I've found the same problems too

Agapi G. replied the topic: Unable to update a form after upgrading to Pro

Hi guys! Thank you for reporting about this issue!

We are not sure if this issue is a bug in the plugin. So could we please take a look on your websites from WordPress admin panel? You can send the login info to [email protected], mentioning the link to this forum thread in your email.

Our developers will fix the issue for you as soon as possible.
Thanks! Have a great start of the week!

Kind regards,
Agapi G.
Web-Dorado team

Jason Farran replied the topic: Unable to update a form after upgrading to Pro

I too am having a similar problem. Any time I click a button on a form, it kicks back to the manager main page. I can't create or edit forms. I have tried disabling all plugins and activated the default 2016 theme and it still didn't work.

I have sent in a support ticket.

Contact Form Maker worked fine (the free version).

jessica bruens replied the topic: Unable to update a form after upgrading to Pro

Hi there, I am also having this issue. I upgraded to pro and I am trying to create a new form, but every time I click "save" it kicks me out and does not save the form I have created. Please any help would be appreciated...

Chris Holder replied the topic: Unable to update a form after upgrading to Pro

Hello. I am having this issue as well.

Attachments:

Hey guys! We are terribly sorry for the inconvenience!

I spoke to our developers and they are going to release an update tomorrow, which will resolve this issue.
Please download it when it comes out and install after deactivating and deleting current version.

Thank you! Have a great day!

Kind regards,
Agapi G.
Web-Dorado team

Thank you. I'll be waiting on pins and needles because this is holding up my client's site launch.

Hi guys!

I am happy to inform you, that Form Maker update with this fix has been released!
Please go ahead and download it from your accounts of Web-Dorado.com, My Products page.

Thanks! Have an amazing day!

Kind regards,
Agapi G.
Web-Dorado team

Downloaded the update and installed it. Rebuilding my form, I get halfway through and it kicks me out to the "manage" main page and did not save my data. I lost half of the form and now have to build it again.

Are your developers testing these updates before release?

jessica bruens replied the topic: Unable to update a form after upgrading to Pro

Hi Jason! I got tired of waiting for this issue to be fixed (and had a client waiting on the complex questionnaire form I was creating) so I purchased WP Forms yesterday and have had zero issues thus far. In fact, I prefer it over Form Maker. Easy to configure, lots of good add ons etc. I really wish I didn't spend the money on Form Maker as WP Forms has been more than efficient for my needs. It sucks that I had to spend $39 on another plugin, but well worth it in my opinion... Good luck!!!!

Hey guys!

Our development team has been doing some checkings and looks like the problem is gone with the update. However, Jason, the problem that you are facing could actually be unique to your website.

So could you please give temporary WordPress admin access to your website? You can send the login information to [email protected]. Our development team will take a look at the issue as soon as possible and figure out a solution.

Also make sure to include the link to this forum thread in your email.
Thanks! Have a nice start of the week!

Kind regards,
Agapi G.
Web-Dorado team

Time to create page: 0.234 seconds