Hello .. wordpress form maker subscription payment

Abdullah created the topic: Hello .. wordpress form maker subscription payment

I need to make a form where the user send a donation or a payment with papal in a monthly basis or as subscription payment.

can I do that, if yes how?

Please Log in or Create an account to join the conversation.

Agapi G. replied the topic: Hello .. wordpress form maker subscription payment

Hello Abdullah! Thank you for posting your request!

Unfortunately Form Maker does not have the functionality for setting up periodic subscription payments. But there's a suggestion on our Submit your idea page, which you can vote for.

Please visit this page: goo.gl/nbBb31 and navigate to WordPress > Form Maker category. If you select Top ideas and scroll a bit down, you will find a post titled "Allow choice between one-time and monthly subscription for the PayPal button." Click to vote for this idea.

Thank you! Have a wonderful day!

Kind regards,
Agapi G.
Web-Dorado team

Carol Hatcher replied the topic: Hello .. wordpress form maker subscription payment

Hi,
I went to the page and searched through all the suggestions twice and was unable to find the suggestion to vote for it. I too would love to have this built into the system and not have to code around form maker to do this.

Kind Regards,
Carol Hatcher

Agapi G. replied the topic: Hello .. wordpress form maker subscription payment

Hello Carol!

Please open Submit Your Idea page and copy the following title to its Search bar:

Allow choice between one-time and monthly subscription for the PayPal button.

You will find the suggestion, and you'll be able to vote for it. Let me know if this works.
Thanks! Have a great day!

Kind regards,
Agapi G.
Web-Dorado team

Time to create page: 0.172 seconds