Form Left Aligned After Form Maker Update today.

Terri created the topic: Form Left Aligned After Form Maker Update today.

Hi,

I updated to the Pro edition today and then noticed that my form went from being centered to being left aligned on the page. I thought it was just a difference between the Free and Pro Editions. No matter what I did I could not get it centered again. I have a graphic at the top of my form as well and it is off to the left - I need it in the center (yes, i clicked on the center icon). I checked another site I have the Free edition on and the form was centered, but after doing the update today, it is left aligned as well. So it must be a problem with the recent update?

I have an event registration that i need to have available to the public on June 1st, so don't have much time. Any help is very much appreciated.

Please Log in or Create an account to join the conversation.

Zhanna Khachatryan replied the topic: Form Left Aligned After Form Maker Update today.

Hi Terri,

Can you please send us the form page URL?

Kind regards,
Zhanna K.
Web-Dorado team

Try out our brand new plugins:

MailChimp WD
Google Analytics WD

Explore them and share your thoughts!

Please Log in or Create an account to join the conversation.

Time to create page: 0.158 seconds