Bad Email "Breaks" Form Options Admin

Venture Rocket created the topic: Bad Email "Breaks" Form Options Admin

Hello --

I've got something going on with the Form Maker Admin - that applies to a single form (the Form Options for other forms are working fine).

In testing that form, I set the email in Form Options intended to receive submissions... but then submitted a form before the email was active. Now the Form Options are not loading on that Admin page - and I'm getting the following error:

"This is not a valid email address."

Tried to fix it by deleting the email for that form in the database using PHPMyAdmin... and tried to fix by deactivating, then reactivating the plugin. But the Form Options are still not loading - and I'm still getting the same error message. I've attached a screenshot.

Help please!

Thanks.

Attachments:

Please Log in or Create an account to join the conversation.

Zhanna Khachatryan replied the topic: Bad Email "Breaks" Form Options Admin

Hi Venture,

Thanks for your inquiry.

The most probably you have written a number in one of the fields, which causes this issue, please remove it and the issue will be solved.

If you won't be able to figure it out, please give us admin access and our developers will solve the issue for you. Please send admin credentials on [email protected] mentioning this forum post URL in the subject line of your email.

Kind regards,
Zhanna K.
Web-Dorado team

Try out our brand new plugins:

MailChimp WD
Google Analytics WD

Explore them and share your thoughts!

Please Log in or Create an account to join the conversation.

Time to create page: 0.174 seconds