My emails are not redirected

matthew mclaren created the topic: My emails are not redirected

Hi
I have set up a form on wordpress, It works well and all the emails go into my submissions, but it will not divert to my emails into my personal email box on Laptop and iphone.
New to formmaker, easy apart from this problem.
Email address: [email protected]

Matthew Mclaren

Please Log in or Create an account to join the conversation.

Liibooz replied the topic: My emails are not redirected

Same problem: since around 1 month new forms go to submissions but are not sent via email. Other forms on the website work so I guess its not a (mail)-server problem!? :dry:

matthew mclaren replied the topic: My emails are not redirected

Yes thats exactly whats happening, Ive looked everywhere on wordpress

Lars Slavensky replied the topic: My emails are not redirected

I have the same problem, but it is temporary. In the last day it has not worked, but for half an hour ago it worked again. I don't like the instability. Any sugestions?

Agapi G. replied the topic: My emails are not redirected

Dear all,

Thank you for posting about this problem on your Form Maker!

Could you please try the following few things and let me know if any of them work?

- Make sure the e-mails are not sent to spam folder,
- Test with another e-mail address, preferably hosted on the same domain as your site,
- Wordpress uses PHP mail to send out e-mails. Perhaps send mail is disabled on your website. Please contact your hosting provider and ask them to configure mailing.

Alternatively, you can use SMTP, which shall always work. Here’s a plugin that you can use: wordpress.org/plugins/webriti-smtp-mail/ . There are several more on WordPress.org, feel free to check them out.

You can set GMail as your external SMTP server, however, GMail requires authentication. Please see the necessary details for setup below:

Mailer: smtp
SMTP Authentication: yes
SMTP Security: SSL
SMTP Port: 465
SMTP Username: your gmail full address
SMTP Password: your gmail password
SMTP Host: smtp.gmail.com

Thank you!

Kind regards,
Agapi G.
Web-Dorado team

Time to create page: 0.184 seconds