Save Progress Add-on

Agapi G. replied the topic: Save Progress Add-on

Dear Timur_O,

Unfortunately I could not find your support ticket, but luckily the bug has been resolved in the very latest version of Form Maker (2.8.37). Please install it after deactivating and deleting current version of the plugin.

Make sure to let me know whether it resolves the problem.
Thank you!

Kind regards,
Agapi G.
Web-Dorado team
The following user(s) said Thank You: Timur_O

Please Log in or Create an account to join the conversation.

Timur_O replied the topic: Save Progress Add-on

Hi Agapi,

No worries, thankfully the bug has been officially resolved! The Save functionality now works perfectly and the Submit button checks the required fields once again!

However, I have one more issue and that's the action taken upon saving - at the moment it just reloads the form back to the beginning. I was wondering if it would be possible to have the same functionality as with the "Actions after Submission" tab in the form option's, allowing customisation of the actions taken after saving (e.g., choosing the page which is loaded up after)? That would make the entire form process perfect!

Thanks,

Timur_O

Dear Timur_O,

Unfortunately Actions after submission don't apply on Save Progress add-on, but you can set a message to display after clicking the button.

Please write the message in Save message option and let me know if this view is good enough for you.

Also, we would be happy to develop the actions functionality in further versions of Save Progress add-on. So please add a suggestion to our Submit your idea page, where users can vote:

web-dorado.com/support/submit-your-idea.html

Thank you!

Kind regards,
Agapi G.
Web-Dorado team

Okay, I'll be sure to submit that as an idea. I set the message but I can't see it when I save the form..where is it supposed to show up?

Thanks,

Timur_O

Dear Timur_O,

Could we please see the form you are working on? Also, if you have a cache plugin, it could be conflicting with Form Maker. Please test your form after deactivating the cache plugin.

You can generally test the form with all other plugins deactivated and see if this problem still occurs. Let me know about the results.
Thank you!

Kind regards,
Agapi G.
Web-Dorado team
The following user(s) said Thank You: Timur_O

Hi Agapi,

Unfortunately, I don't think that would be possible due to the sensitive nature of the form content but I will be sure to try out your suggestions.

Thanks,

Timur_O

Dear Timur_O,

Please do try to test will all other plugins deactivated and let me know how it goes. I am hoping it will be a plugin, which you are not using, so you can simply keep it deactivated.

Thank you!

Kind regards,
Agapi G.
Web-Dorado team

Time to create page: 0.215 seconds