Matrix Results

Jennifer created the topic: Matrix Results

I have set up a form with a matrix. How do I download the results? If I use the CSV format, it gives me only the first row in the matrix. How do I see all of the rows?

Please Log in or Create an account to join the conversation.

Agapi G. replied the topic: Matrix Results

Dear Jennifer,

By default, all matrix elements should be included in the exported CSV file. So there probably is a problem within the export function.

Could you please submit a support ticket by writing an e-mail to [email protected]? Our developers will take a look at the problem and figure out a solution as soon as possible.

Please send temporary WordPress admin access to your website also, and make sure to include the link to this forum topic in your e-mail.

Thank you!

Kind regards,
Agapi G.
Web-Dorado team

Jennifer replied the topic: Matrix Results

The results were there in the CSV file. I did not realize that each matrix row was a separate row in the CSV field.

Agapi G. replied the topic: Matrix Results

Dear Jennifer,

Well, that's great! We are very glad, that the problem was sorted out on your CSV exports. Please don't hesitate to let us know any time you have other questions. I'll gladly assist you any time!

Thank you!

Kind regards,
Agapi G.
Web-Dorado team

Time to create page: 0.169 seconds