PDF Integration won't save "Enable"

Jessica Hanney created the topic: PDF Integration won't save "Enable"

I've installed the PDF Integration add-on. When I'm in the form options area under PDF Integration, I select Enable: Yes, and then proceed to select email and custom text options. When I click on Save, it disables itself. When I go back into form options and click Yes to enable again, my text options have saved, but it will not stay enabled.

Please Log in or Create an account to join the conversation.

Agapi G. replied the topic: PDF Integration won't save "Enable"

Dear Jessica,

Thank you for precisely describing the problem!

There is probably something wrong with sessions on the add-on installed to your website. Could you please open a support ticket for this case? You can do that by e-mailing us temporary WordPress admin access credentials to your website to [email protected].

Our developers will take a look at the problem and figure out a solution as soon as possible. Please make sure to include the URL to this forum topic in your message.

Thanks in advance!

Kind regards,
Agapi G.
Web-Dorado team

Jessica Hanney replied the topic: PDF Integration won't save "Enable"

Email sent, thanks

Agapi G. replied the topic: PDF Integration won't save "Enable"

Dear Jessica,

Thank you very much for opening the support ticket!

I have already assigned it to our developers and they are checking the problem. I'll get back to you very soon.

Kind regards,
Agapi G.
Web-Dorado team

Time to create page: 0.167 seconds