WP Form maker latest ver

Emad Attie created the topic: WP Form maker latest ver

Hi There,

I am currently using "Version 2.7.82", last Friday and out of sudden “FORM OPTION button” had stopped working. When you click on the button it goes to blank page! Do you think installing the latest version of form maker will fix this issue? I don’t want to reinstall the plugin again, I don’t want to lose the current Forms I have created.

Your help in this matter is highly appreciated!
Thank You,
Emad

Please Log in or Create an account to join the conversation.

Support replied the topic: WP Form maker latest ver

Dear Emad,

Please do try to install the latest version. But don't uninstall the version you currently have. This action deletes your forms, submissions and generally database tables of Form Maker.

You will not lose your forms if you deactivate and delete your current version and then install latest. So please try this and let us know if the issue is resolved.

Thank you!

Best regards,
Web-Dorado team

Joomla extensions ,
Wordpress plugins ,
Drupal modules

Emad Attie replied the topic: WP Form maker latest ver

Thank you for your reply!

could you please let me know How I can download the latest version of "WP form maker" knowing that I bought "the developer unlimited version"

Thank You
Emad

Ulises Martinez replied the topic: WP Form Maker

Hi, I have two days that Form Maker is not working. It worked the first time I did the install then I went to test the form just for the heck of it and that is when I noticed that is not working. Gotpcha, an submit work ok. But it doesn't provide a noticed that a form is being submitted. I set up a thank you page it does not re-direct.

Can you advice!

Support replied the topic: WP Form Maker

Dear Emad,

Please log in to your account of Web-Dorado.com and go to My Products page. You will find the latest version of Form Maker under your products list.

Thank you!

Best regards,
Web-Dorado team

Joomla extensions ,
Wordpress plugins ,
Drupal modules

Support replied the topic: WP Form Maker

Dear Ulises,

Could you please also try to update your Form Maker to its latest version? In case it is the latest, please submit a support ticket by sending an e-mail to [email protected].

Kindly give us temporary admin access to your website, so our developers can take a closer look at the problem and figure out a solution. Also, don't forget to mention the link to this forum topic in your e-mail.

Thank you!

Best regards,
Web-Dorado team

Joomla extensions ,
Wordpress plugins ,
Drupal modules

Time to create page: 0.183 seconds