Custom HTML Form Inputs Disabled

Heather created the topic: Custom HTML Form Inputs Disabled

I started out today using the prebuilt form options in Form Maker, but discovered that the overall result is NOT responsive at mobile size. I then went and made a new form with Custom HTML, which is able to respond the way I expect at mobile size, but for some reason all the inputs have the property "disabled" on them automatically. Can anyone tell me why this is happening? Is there any way to stop that property from being added or do I need to use javascript to remove it?
I have been working at this all day to see if this plugin is suitable enough to warrant paying for the pro-license. I really wish the initial prebuilt version was responsive because it was so much easier to set up than the custom. Thanks for your help!
Link to custom form: hkwebvideo.com/projects/sf/advtrainingapp/

Please Log in or Create an account to join the conversation.

Support replied the topic: Custom HTML Form Inputs Disabled

Dear Heather,

The Custom HTML field type is designed only as a display type ,e.g. you can display any sort of text or images to your clients, you cannot use it as an input type field. The initial Form Maker is responsive, maybe there is a conflict with your theme or another plugin in use, which is causing it to be not responsive. Please contact us at [email protected] providing us temporary full Admin credentials and link to your site mentioning your forum link as a subject for your email. We will check it out. Thank you.

Best regards,
Web-Dorado team

Joomla extensions ,
Wordpress plugins ,
Drupal modules

Please Log in or Create an account to join the conversation.

Time to create page: 0.161 seconds