Form Title Problem

Blowin created the topic: Form Title Problem

Made a new form using the Product review submission template but the problem i have encountered is that i cannot change the text colour of the title of the form nor can i change the background colour of the form.

Also i have noticed i have a red coloured ..... Custom_1 ... which has appeared at the top of the form but only in the form management area not actually on the published form.......... is this an error or?

I have installed latest form maker pro update 2.7.82 succesfully but each time i install the latest update it still says i need an update even though it shows i have the latest update installed.

Please Log in or Create an account to join the conversation.

Support replied the topic: Form Title Problem

Dear user,

It is possible to change the form title on your page, as well as the form background color. Could you please give a link to your form page? I will suggest a quick CSS solution!

As for Custom_1 text, please be informed, that these are names of Custom HTML fields. They are created for you to be able to hide/show in conditional fields.

And lastly, regarding to updating issue, I will check if it is a bug within the Update area and let you know.
Thank you!

Best regards,
Web-Dorado team

Joomla extensions ,
Wordpress plugins ,
Drupal modules

Blowin replied the topic: Form Title Problem

I have set the title text colour to black but the form when published still shows transparent text and as regards other colour i can only change the colour of the submit button not the page background.

The updating form plugin notification has gone now so could have been a cache matter even though i have not cleared my cache?

Dear user,

Looks like theme settings are overwriting the black color you have assigned. Here's the necessary CSS to change heading color. Please add it to style.css file, or preferably custom CSS editor of your theme:

.entry-content h1 {
    color: #000 !important;
}

As for the button, here is the background CSS applied to the button in your form theme:
.button-submit {
    background: #811919;
}

In case you need to change it, please add !important to the rule, as I have in the heading CSS I recommended.

Regarding to the update issue, it probably stopped a little while after you have installed the latest version. That is what happened when we tested on our end.

Thank you!

Best regards,
Web-Dorado team

Joomla extensions ,
Wordpress plugins ,
Drupal modules

Do you mean add it to the Form maker css? I have added it to the form Theme 03 red css in the form options but no change.........i have a feeling this is incorrect?

Dear user,

Yes, that is the place. Something might be incorrect within the CSS code for the button. Could you please copy what you have written?

Thank you!

Best regards,
Web-Dorado team

Joomla extensions ,
Wordpress plugins ,
Drupal modules

I added it to the bottom of the form maker styles.css file and it made no difference to the form title the text is still transparent.

Not bothered about the button but the text i am trying to colour is the title of the form. Also i would like to add a background colour to the form.

This is strange because i can alter and add colour to other forms i have no problem.

Dear user,

Probably I should have made it more clear, that the the heading code, which is the following:

.entry-content h1 {
    color: #000 !important;
}

should go in style.css file of your website theme rather than Form Maker files. Could you please try this?

As for the background, do you need to change the color of the container, where the form is located, or have it there and only change background of the area inside that container?

Thank you!

Best regards,
Web-Dorado team

Joomla extensions ,
Wordpress plugins ,
Drupal modules

Thank you that worked perfectly.

The following user(s) said Thank You: Support

Dear user,

You're welcome! Please feel free to let us know any time you have questions or support requests. I will be happy to help you out!

Best regards,
Web-Dorado team

Joomla extensions ,
Wordpress plugins ,
Drupal modules

Time to create page: 0.248 seconds