submissions working but not posting to emails

Sandy Sailer replied the topic: submissions working but not posting to emails

I'm having the same issue, with 2 separate web sites. Any luck in solving this problem? It says the emails are being sent, and I get an email (I'm BCCd on them for the time being), but the web site owner is not getting his emails.

Please Log in or Create an account to join the conversation.

Support replied the topic: submissions working but not posting to emails

Dear Sandy,

Thank you for letting us know about this problem. As mentioned in your previous topic reply, we are happy to check the issue and solve it for you. Please contact us to [email protected] with this requirement.

Thank you!

Best regards,
Web-Dorado team

Joomla extensions ,
Wordpress plugins ,
Drupal modules

mcomer replied the topic: submissions working but not posting to emails

Hello: This is a lovely plugin, but just noticed that we are having the same issue. It logs in the backend but does not send an email notification to the admin. We have two forms on our site.

I sent you a temporary login and password to the site. Can you take a look and let me know what you recommend?

Dear user,

Thank you for letting us know about this problem and sending login information. Our supporters will review your ticket and reply to your e-mail as soon as possible.

Thanks!

Best regards,
Web-Dorado team

Joomla extensions ,
Wordpress plugins ,
Drupal modules

Steven replied the topic: submissions working but not posting to emails

We've finally figured out my problem. And it's not this plugin but our hosts, Bluehost.
The issue arises when, although our domain/website is hosted with bluehost, our email is handled by our own exchange server via mx record mail forwarding. So, wordpress is trying to send an email from @domain.com to @domain.com and this is confusing bluehost's servers and bombing out. The only solution we've managed to find is to make up an external address to send the emails to, and then have a rule to forward them back into our system. It's quite a messy solution but after being in touch with Bluehost numerous times and them refusing to help/admit responsibility, we're left with little alternative.

Dear Steven,

Thank you for sharing this information with us!

It's a pity, that Bluehost couldn't provide a fix for this issue. Did setting up external SMTP server work for you? Or you simply changed the admin e-mail to an external address?

Thank you!

Best regards,
Web-Dorado team

Joomla extensions ,
Wordpress plugins ,
Drupal modules

No i'm afraid we don't have smtp setup so just had to go external first then forward back internal.

Although now you mention it, we could try that. Use the external address in the smtp to send as, then that might allow us to send to our internal addresses?

Dear Steven,

Yes, it might work, if your server doesn't have limitation on SMTP mailing. Here’s a plugin that you can use: wordpress.org/plugins/webriti-smtp-mail/ .

There are several more on WordPress.org, feel free to check them out.
Thank you!

Best regards,
Web-Dorado team

Joomla extensions ,
Wordpress plugins ,
Drupal modules

Lorri replied the topic: submissions working but not posting to emails

I'm having the exact same problem -- on the site it says that it has sent but it doesn't show up in my email nor the users email. I use hostgator. I've tried the smtp plugins and still cannot get it to work.

Any suggestions? I'm getting slightly frustrated because nothing seems to work.

Dear Lorri,

Thank you for keeping us posted about this problem. We will do our best to help you out with it!

Do you mind giving us temporary admin access to your website? We'll check the issue and provide a solution as soon as possible.

Please send login information to [email protected], mentioning the link to this topic in your e-mail.

Thank you in advance!

Best regards,
Web-Dorado team

Joomla extensions ,
Wordpress plugins ,
Drupal modules

This problem has reared its ugly head again i'm afraid.
Our website sends mail via mailbank (as previously suggested by web dorado) and whilst everything else on our site can send messages ok, form maker refuses to play ball again now. The submissions are received but do not get sent out via email.
Have you got any suggestions before i just replace form maker all together?
Thanks

Attachments:

Zhanna Khachatryan replied the topic: submissions working but not posting to emails

Hi Steven,

Thanks for your inquiry.

Steven I am sure that with our support member you have passed all necessary steps and you aware of all of them, and if it still gives an issue, then please send us full admin access to your website and I'll ask our developers to check.

Maybe they can find solution for it. Please send admin credentials at [email protected] and mention this forum post URL in your email.

Kind regards,
Zhanna K.
Web-Dorado team

Try out our brand new plugins:

MailChimp WD
Google Analytics WD

Explore them and share your thoughts!

Time to create page: 0.437 seconds