PayPal Button Not allowing PayPal account info

Eddie Velez created the topic: PayPal Button Not allowing PayPal account info

I just bought your PRO version, because I needed PayPal integration. I added the PayPal option, but I don't see where it will know which PayPal account to charge, as there's no PayPal email address field.

Can you please explain how this works?

Also, I need to make the button the color of the website and I don't see where I can change the SUBMIT button color. Could you please tell me how?

Thank you!

Eddie Velez
www.eddievelez.net
[email protected]
727-504-4913

Please Log in or Create an account to join the conversation.

Support replied the topic: PayPal Button Not allowing PayPal account info

Dear Eddie,

Go to Form Options > Payment Options and enable PayPal. You need to fill in the PayPal account e-mail address there. Test Mode will display PayPal sandbox after submission, but when you're ready to receive payments, please set Checkout Mode to Production.

And for submit button color, please open your form theme and assign CSS code to .button-submit class as follows:

.button-submit {
    background-color: #ffffff;
}

If it doesn't apply any changes, you can add !important to rule.
Thank you.

Best regards,
Web-Dorado team

Joomla extensions ,
Wordpress plugins ,
Drupal modules
The following user(s) said Thank You: Eddie Velez

Eddie Velez replied the topic: PayPal Button Not allowing PayPal account info

Thank you, that worked! Is there a way to have the form register someone as a user to the website?

Thank you!

I just bought your registration module. I clicked on download manual and it takes me back to the purchase page. Can you send me the manual please?

Thank you!

Your plugin isn't going to work for my client. I was trying to get them to register, pay and create and account that would allow them access to the member's only area with your plugin. But it won't do so, because the member's only plugin, Restrict Content Pro, requires that a subscription level be chosen. There's no way for me to do so with your plugin.

So I am requesting a refund for the plugin, please. I will remove and delete it. I apologize for all the hassle.

Sincerely,

Eddie Velez

Support replied the topic: PayPal Button Not allowing PayPal account info

Dear Eddie,

We are very sorry for your experience with Form Maker. We might be able to make the plugin work on your clients environment. So could you please send an e-mail to [email protected] and let us take a look at the issues you have faced? We will try to come up with proper solutions.

Also please mention the URL to your forum topic in the subject of your e-mail.
Thank you.

Best regards,
Web-Dorado team

Joomla extensions ,
Wordpress plugins ,
Drupal modules

Time to create page: 0.187 seconds