Payment

Numan created the topic: Payment

Dear Sir,
I want to setup Payment option in my created registration form. I want like this:
When anyone complete online registration form and click on submit button then page will redirect to paypal payment page. and my registration fees is £50.00. So How i can do it. Please help me.
Please visit: nikahtoday.net/mainsite/registration/

Please Log in or Create an account to join the conversation.

Support replied the topic: Payment

Dear Numan,

Dear Numan,

Please follow instructions below to setup a form with purchase.

1. If you need the user to choose items to buy, please add checkboxes/dropdown menus/other from PayPal tools, when you add a new field. The user will be able to set a quantity for the item, when you add Quantity property from field settings.
2. Go to Form Options > Payment Options and enable PayPal. You need to fill in PayPal account e-mail address here. Test Mode will display PayPal Sandbox after submission, and when you're ready to receive payments, please set Checkout Mode to Production.
3. Afterwards please add a submit button, which will redirect the submitter to the payment page automatically, when PayPal is turned on.

Thank you.

Best regards,
Web-Dorado team

Joomla extensions ,
Wordpress plugins ,
Drupal modules

Please Log in or Create an account to join the conversation.

Time to create page: 0.156 seconds