Form Gets Submitted Even if You X Out of PayPal

Sandy created the topic: Form Gets Submitted Even if You X Out of PayPal

I have created a form that requires a payment via PayPal ... upon clicking SUBMIT, I am routed to PayPal to process payment. The problem is that even if I 'x' out of PayPal and don't pay, I still receive the entry submission (it shows as 'processing' under the payment column). Is there a way to prevent this from happening? The client doesn't want to receive entry submissions when payment has not been processed (and I agree that shouldn't happen). Thank you.

Please Log in or Create an account to join the conversation.

Support replied the topic: Form Gets Submitted Even if You X Out of PayPal

Dear Sandy,

We regret to say, that unfortunately Form Maker does not have that functionality yet. When payment is not made yet, you can see In Progress written under Payment Status column of the site.

After payment is done, the status will be shown as Completed.
Thank you.

Best regards,
Web-Dorado team

Joomla extensions ,
Wordpress plugins ,
Drupal modules

Guy Whitaker replied the topic: Form Gets Submitted Even if You X Out of PayPal

Dear Support

Where can I find the 'Payment Status' that you refer to below so I can see if payment are 'In Progress' or 'Completed'? Is this in Form Maker?

Thank you.

GUy

Support replied the topic: Form Gets Submitted Even if You X Out of PayPal

Dear Guy,

That's correct, it is in Form Maker. Please go to Form Maker > Submissions and choose the form, payment status of which you need to check.

You will find this column next to field titles of your form.
Thank you!

Best regards,
Web-Dorado team

Joomla extensions ,
Wordpress plugins ,
Drupal modules

Time to create page: 0.183 seconds