Formmaker Pro not available in account

Blowin created the topic: Formmaker Pro not available in account

I am posting this here because i am at my end with this problem which is never sorted by Web-dorado.

I purchased Formmaker Pro and other products recently but as regards Formmaker i had a problem installing it so it had to be installed via ftp......... ok no problem.

I purchased a 3 website licence for Formmaker and when attempting to install via ftp in a second website i found it would not install and was told it was an old version of Formmaker when i contacted support (Sona N).

So she told me to download a new version from my account, but the problem i have is that Formmaker is not available to download from my account even though only 1 of the 3 licences has been used. So eventually Sona N sent me via email a copy of Formmaker which not only would not open to edit forms but is actually an old version of Formmaker with a new one to download ........... which of course i can't as there isn't one in my account to download. So back to Web-dorado and nothing.........yet another day lost!

I am using Web-dorado themes (purchased) and Web-dorado products so you think there would be no problem.

Has anybody else had similar problems and what was the answer?

Please Log in or Create an account to join the conversation.

Blowin replied the topic: Formmaker Pro not available in account

Well another 24 hours pass and not only was my post subject ignored by support yesterday.

Support replied the topic: Formmaker Pro not available in account

Dear user,

We apologize for our late response. Our office was not working yesterday. Could you please contact us to [email protected] and let us check the problem? Please send temporary admin access credentials. We will take a look and provide a solution to the issue as soon as possible.

And please give us the e-mail address, which you have used when purchasing Form Maker, so we can check what has happened to your Business License purchase.

Also indicate the URL to your forum topic in the e-mail subject.
Thank you.

Best regards,
Web-Dorado team

Joomla extensions ,
Wordpress plugins ,
Drupal modules

Blowin replied the topic: Formmaker Pro not available in account

Done.

Support replied the topic: Formmaker Pro not available in account

Dear user,

Thank you, we will respond to your e-mail soon.

Best regards,
Web-Dorado team

Joomla extensions ,
Wordpress plugins ,
Drupal modules

Time to create page: 0.191 seconds