Paypal-Payment with Negative Values

Daniel Seiler created the topic: Paypal-Payment with Negative Values

Hi there,

how can I configure a "negative" payment in a list of goods?

I want clients to order a certain amount as a discount. This should reduce the total amount of the invoice.

To be precise:

In a form there is a Paypal Payment with a Checkbox. Each product has its own checkbox.

If a client wants to order 2 products the form charges the total amount to Paypal.

An additional product with an addiitonal checkbox should have a negative value and thus reduce the total amount. When I enter "-" in the box it is not accepted.

Any suggestions?

Best regards,

Harald

Please Log in or Create an account to join the conversation.

Support replied the topic: Paypal-Payment with Negative Values

Dear Harald,

Unfortunately it is not possible to achieve that exactly with Form Maker. The problem that PayPal doesn't see negative values it that it takes all of selected PayPal field amounts separately.

We can customize its Total, so that it will be sent to PayPal instead of separate fields. Please contact us to [email protected] and give temporary admin access to your website. We will make the changes as soon as possible.

Also indicate the URL of your forum post in the subject of your e-mail.
Thank you.

Best regards,
Web-Dorado team

Joomla extensions ,
Wordpress plugins ,
Drupal modules

Please Log in or Create an account to join the conversation.

Time to create page: 0.166 seconds