"Read More in User Manual"

Robert Gratz created the topic: "Read More in User Manual"

I just bought Form Maker Pro. In attempting to add and format input fields for a new form on my WordPress site I discovered the "Read More in User Manual" link at the top of that Form Maker editing page. That manual includes a section "4: Description of the Form Fields" with many orange boxes related to the formatting of input fields supposedly on my new Form Maker form. I don't see any relation between that manual section and the editing page which Form Maker offers me to do the editing. It's seems that manual is for some other application altogether. What gives?

Please Log in or Create an account to join the conversation.

Support replied the topic: "Read More in User Manual"

Dear Robert,

The page that is linked to Form Editind is, as mentioned, the description of form fields. It describes the functionality of all the form fields.

So basically, if you need to add a certain field and want to read more about its functionality, please search the keyword in the page by pressing Ctrl+F and you will find the necessary information.

Also, here's the playlist of Form Maker video tutorials, please feel free to check them out:

Thank you.

Best regards,
Web-Dorado team

Joomla extensions ,
Wordpress plugins ,
Drupal modules

Robert Gratz replied the topic: "Read More in User Manual"

How do I add additional radio buttons, ie., more than two. I find nothing on the Form Maker editing page nor in the "User Manual" which comes even close to explaining how to do this. Likewise, how and where does one enter the labels for the various button options.

The format of the "User Manual" descriptions is very different from the format of the editing page. It's hard to see the relation of one to the other.

Bob.

Dear Robert,

Please see the screenshot attached. If you click the plus button, the options will appear. Please edit it as necessary. You can add as many options as you need.

Thank you.

Best regards,
Web-Dorado team

Joomla extensions ,
Wordpress plugins ,
Drupal modules
Attachments:

The screen shot in your last email displays what looks like a useful feature. How do I access that feature in my installed Form Maker?

The screen shot in your last email displays what looks like a useful feature. How do I access that feature in my installed Form Maker? All I see is Form Maker's blue bordered page for adding and editing of fields, ie., the page with the 14 blue selection squares on the left.

Dear Robert,

Please select Single Choice option from the left menu of Form Maker popup. You will see all the options as in this animated screenshot: gyazo.com/e7713f1eaf252ee33cbfabee2a93f9e1 .

If the options area is still blank after selection, please contact us to [email protected] and give temporary admin access to your website. We will take a look and provide a solution to the issue as soon as possible.

Also indicate the full link of your forum post in the subject of your e-mail.
Thank you.

Best regards,
Web-Dorado team

Joomla extensions ,
Wordpress plugins ,
Drupal modules

The Form Maker blue bordered editing page with the 14 blue selection squares on the left displays NO VERTICAL SCROLL BAR down its approximate center. Hence anything in the lower sections of those 14 editing windows has been invisible to me. Only your animated screenshot demonstrates the scroll bar. Even hovering over the apparent vertical location of the scroll bar does not detect it. Now, knowing the scroll capability exists, I CAN drag the editing pages upward when required to see the lower sections.
If you're interested in following up on this I'll provide more information at you request. I attempted to send a screenshot but this forum's "Attachments/Add File" capability does not seem to function.

Bob.

Dear Bob,

We are willing to take a look at the problem and fix it, if you could provide temporary admin access to your website. Please send the details to [email protected] and also you can send the screenshot you've tried to attach with your post.

Thank you.

Best regards,
Web-Dorado team

Joomla extensions ,
Wordpress plugins ,
Drupal modules

Time to create page: 0.222 seconds