Conditional greyed

thoracic Farshore created the topic: Conditional greyed

One of my entry fields is a multiple choice checkbox. Another field is one of 3 numeric entry fields that appear based on the user entries of the multiple choice: if no choice, field #1; if the first choice, field #2 and if the 2nd choice, field #3 is displayed.
When entering the conditional the 2nd choice (from the checkbox value) is greyed out. I can change it to thew 1st option, then changing the first option to the 2nd greys out. On save/apply, both revert to the first choice & one is greyed out (???)

Help please.

Please Log in or Create an account to join the conversation.

Support replied the topic: Conditional greyed

Dear user,

Could you please contact us to [email protected] and provide temporary admin access to your website? We'll fix the problem on your product as soon as possible.

Please mention the full link to your forum post in the e-mail subject.
Thank you.

Best regards,
Web-Dorado team

Joomla extensions ,
Wordpress plugins ,
Drupal modules

Dear user,

This is a small issue that we will fix in Form Maker's updates. The chosen value is the one that's grey, and if you click on down arrow in select box, you will see the option. So the condition is actually functioning properly, but the view is giving a little inconvenience.

Thanks for reporting the problem.

Best regards,
Web-Dorado team

Joomla extensions ,
Wordpress plugins ,
Drupal modules

thoracic Farshore replied the topic: Conditional greyed

I don't know what you guys did this morning, but for awhile, it was working as intended. Now however, it is not working at all. I make the correction to the conditional, save, then it reverts back to the primary choice which screws up other conditionals in the grouping. So no, the conditional does not work. But I will wait for the update (hopefully soon) & work on other parts of the form.

Dear user,

If the conditions aren't working and not the graying functionality, we will take a look and see what is causing the issue. We'll let you know as soon as we find something.

Thank you.

Best regards,
Web-Dorado team

Joomla extensions ,
Wordpress plugins ,
Drupal modules

Dear user,

Could you please mention the case, when you are facing the problem of conditions? Please describe the issue a bit more in details? We have checked it and everything seems to work properly, except the selection issue of graying out.

Thank you.

Best regards,
Web-Dorado team

Joomla extensions ,
Wordpress plugins ,
Drupal modules

thoracic Farshore replied the topic: Conditional greyed

When I initially enter the conditional (mostly for 'Expansions', option 1 = 'Rise of the Hutt Cartel' & option 2 = 'Shadow of Revan", one or the other option is initially greyed. I hit save/apply. Then going back to the conditionals list, all the conditionals are set back to option 1 and are greyed (I can edit them again, for the same result). On the form view, all field entries are displayed as if no conditional statements exist. Atm there are 12 (many more yet to add) field entries that rely on the information in the 'Expansions' entry from conditional statements.

Dear user,

Thank you for specifying, we will take a look soon and get back to you.

Best regards,
Web-Dorado team

Joomla extensions ,
Wordpress plugins ,
Drupal modules

Time to create page: 0.207 seconds