Problem when submitting an attachment with german

Michael Koschinski created the topic: Problem when submitting an attachment with german

Hello, my problem is when I upload a file that has German umlauts in the file name , I can not access this on the Submissions function.
( Attachments with file name without special characters work . )

I need a function that eliminates the special characters of the filename . It would be nice if you could specify your own file name

Please Log in or Create an account to join the conversation.

Support replied the topic: Problem when submitting an attachment with german

Dear Michael,

Could you please contact us to [email protected] and provide temporary admin access to your website? We'll fix the problem on your product as soon as possible. Also please send us an example of the file you are attaching, if you don't mind.

Please mention the full link to your forum post in the e-mail subject.
Thank you.

Best regards,
Web-Dorado team

Joomla extensions ,
Wordpress plugins ,
Drupal modules

Michael Koschinski replied the topic: Problem when submitting an attachment with german

If there is no other way, I like to send the access data. But maybe the problem is also easy to reconstruct. If the file name contains special characters or German umlauts, these are submission area is not regarded in the.

Example:
If a file has the following name:

Art_Wall3_Tür.jpg

or also

art#Wall2.jpg

You can's easy test, when you upload a file with a "#" character (or German umlauts or similar) includes in the name.

Greetings Michael
PS: Please excuse my bad English

PPS: This is my Form:
www.menschkunst.de/bewerbungsformular/

Support replied the topic: Problem when submitting an attachment with german

Michael,

Thanks for contacting us.
We have to admit that this case shall be tested, due to the fact that the issue is not global. We have got a lot of German websites with umlauts and there are no issues recorded when trying to view submissions in the list.

So, we shall recommend you to send us an email with temporary administrator's access to your website, so that we could test the form and fix it if needed.

Michael ,

Vielen Dank für Ihre Kontaktaufnahme.
Wir müssen zugeben , dass dieser Fall muss geprüft werden , aufgrund der Tatsache , dass das Problem nicht global. Wir haben eine Menge von deutschen Websites mit Umlauten hat und es gibt keine Probleme aufgezeichnet , wenn versucht wird Einreichungen in der Liste anzuzeigen.

So werden wir Sie empfehlen, um uns eine E-Mail mit Zugang vorläufigen Verwalter der auf Ihre Website zu schicken, so dass wir das Formular zu testen und zu beheben , wenn nötig.

Best regards,
Web-Dorado team

Joomla extensions ,
Wordpress plugins ,
Drupal modules

Time to create page: 0.180 seconds