Removing inline styles from code??

Max Rocket created the topic: Removing inline styles from code??

I'd like to modify the script to NOT have any inline styles ... for example, when creating an input, the default is that there's an inline style created <input style="width:200px"/> ... I don't want there to be an inline width declaration. There's not even an option to change it from width:200px to width:100%, for example. I know I can change the number, but I don't want the inline declaration of width.

Even if I create custom CSS, the inline style will always override it unless everything is !important, which is terrible coding practice.

Cannot find any way to disable this in the app ... where in the plugin code is this done so that I can modify it? Having a hard time pinning it down! I've commented out various instances of it, but none seem to work. :(

I'm fluent in PHP and Javascript, but it's a very complex app.

Thanks

Please Log in or Create an account to join the conversation.

Support replied the topic: Removing inline styles from code??

Dear Max,

The inline styles are applied if a width option is defined. It wouldn't be very easy and wise to remove them, but if you are facing responsiveness problems, please give us the link to your form page. We will give you the necessary code.

Thank you.

Best regards,
Web-Dorado team

Joomla extensions ,
Wordpress plugins ,
Drupal modules

Please Log in or Create an account to join the conversation.

Time to create page: 0.156 seconds