"Save as copy"

Lyndall Davies created the topic: "Save as copy"

I wish to copy a form in order to rename and edit for a second use. Today the "save as copy" does not work. It has worked well on other days. I have closed Wordpress and my browser (Explorer) and logged in again. I have tried a number of times with no luck.

I have just been successful in saving a copy of the original form on which I based further copies. It seems to be only the copies that I am not able to resave as another copy. I believe I have been successful with this before.

Please Log in or Create an account to join the conversation.

Support replied the topic: "Save as copy"

Dear Lyndall,

We are sorry for the trouble you are having with your Form Maker.
Could you please contact us to [email protected] and provide temporary admin access to your website? We'll fix the problem on your product as soon as possible.

Please mention the full link to your forum post in the e-mail subject.
Thank you.

Best regards,
Web-Dorado team

Joomla extensions ,
Wordpress plugins ,
Drupal modules

Lyndall Davies replied the topic: "Save as copy"

I am really not certain what you want me to do when you ask for me to give you admin access to my website. Do you mean for me to set Web Dorado up as a user in Wordpress with admin rights.

I have Formmaker Pro which was purchased 12 months ago for 19.99USD. This does not seem to be the current version. As well as having problems saving forms and saving as copy, after I updated Wordpress to version 4.2.2, my form is not displaying on my page creativeglassguild.com.au/classes/enrolment-form/ . Also when I am trying to add a new field in a new form I am creating, I can not see all the options on the screen eg. HTML, Text Input, Select etc. The form is called "Leadlight and Copperfoiling Registration".

Please advise what I should do to have you fix this problem for me. It is fairly urgent, as our non-profit organisation is wishing to advertise new courses.

Support replied the topic: "Save as copy"

Dear Lyndall,

Could you please firstly check if you have a new version available in your account of web-dorado.com? Update might solve all these problems.

If you don't want to update, or you don't have an available new version, please create a temporary user with admin rights for your website's WordPress panel and send the credentials to [email protected]. We will check all the problems and solve them as soon as possible.

Thank you.

Best regards,
Web-Dorado team

Joomla extensions ,
Wordpress plugins ,
Drupal modules

Time to create page: 0.176 seconds