posting one field value onto a new page

christian hughes created the topic: posting one field value onto a new page

I want to set up a form so a customer inputs their details including an amount that they need to pay (having been sent an invoice).
The form will then post the result onto a new page such as:
Mr Jones
£50.67

From here I can post the value & the name to our payment provider for them to complete the transaction.

I don't know how to set up the form maker form to post the result to a new page or what to specify to show the values in the new page.

Please could you help me?
Thanks

Please Log in or Create an account to join the conversation.

Support replied the topic: posting one field value onto a new page

Dear Christian,

Firstly please note, that Form Maker allows to make payments with PayPal, it has full PayPal integration for transactions. So if you will use PayPal as your payment system, please check those options in the plugin ( web-dorado.com/wordpress-form-maker/desc...-of-form-fields.html , search for PayPal).

But if you will use another payment system, please tell us which one it is and also provide more details about how you need to take the customer details in the redirected page.

Thank you.

Best regards,
Web-Dorado team

Joomla extensions ,
Wordpress plugins ,
Drupal modules

christian hughes replied the topic: posting one field value onto a new page

We are using Worldpay as our payment provider.

We have a button that will take you to the world pay site to complete the payment but it needs a value for the amount of the payment- I was going to create a form the client fills in with the amount they want to pay, they submit it (or post it) & the page displays the value they want to pay which can be used as the value for worldpay for its button linking to their site.

there may be a much easier way of doing it??

Support replied the topic: posting one field value onto a new page

Dear Christian,

Your requirement unfortunately is not a built-in functionality of Form Maker. By default it saves the submitted data in Submissions section of the plugin, and sends an e-mail to the provided admin e-mail address.

However, we can make a customization on your website with an additional fee. Please contact us to [email protected], if you are interested.

Thank you.

Best regards,
Web-Dorado team

Joomla extensions ,
Wordpress plugins ,
Drupal modules

Time to create page: 0.176 seconds