Conditional in wordpress

Mike Soudas created the topic: Conditional in wordpress

I think I have the latest pro version.. downloaded one yeasterday..and repurchased for other sites..

I cannot find any + or option to add conditional statements,, there is an attributes ?? that i have no clue either what is for..

Can you help?

Also what is interesting is I tried your demo on this site and the conditional fields are in options.. ???

Mike

Please Log in or Create an account to join the conversation.

Support replied the topic: Conditional in wordpress

Dear Mike,

Could you please explain your problem more detailed ?

Best regards,
Web-Dorado team

Joomla extensions ,
Wordpress plugins ,
Drupal modules

Mike Soudas replied the topic: Conditional in wordpress

Well I messed around a bit.
I have an install that is a couple years old on a production site, tons of content ,,

I used formaker for a couple years, no real issues but never needed conditional statements.

I updated to the latest version and there is NO conditional option in the header ..

I deleted and re installed, still no header..

I have on the same gator hosted site a test install of word press.. I installed formamker and well I have that option now,,on test site..

So I decided to delete the tables in database on my production site and delete the plugin also.. I did this and did a new install.. well it installed .. but NO Database Tables got created..

So I then exported the tables from my test site and imported them into my production site and re ran the install..

NOW all seems to work..

But for some reason there is some glitch and it is beyond my knowledge to look any more..

I did install to other form plugins and they installed new tables into database so it is not the host settings..

Thank is you can shed some light..

Mike

Support replied the topic: Conditional in wordpress

Dear Mike,

Could you please contact us to [email protected] and let us to take a look at the issue? Please mention the full link to your forum post in your e-mail.Also please include temporary admin credentials to your website in the mail.

Thank you.

Best regards,
Web-Dorado team

Joomla extensions ,
Wordpress plugins ,
Drupal modules

Time to create page: 0.169 seconds