Step 5. Creating/Editing Themes
- Select Spider Video Player from the top navigation bar and select the Themes tab.
- Click on New.
- Inherit from theme. Using this option, you can inherit the theme parameters from one of the existing themes and modify them.
* Only for Flash version
5.1 Global Parameters
5.1.1 Title. Choose a title for the theme.
5.1.2 Width of Player. Specify the width of the player.
5.1.3 Height of Player. Specify the height of the player.
5.1.4 Start with. Select the player mode at start (Video or Playlist).
* 5.1.5 Show Track Id. Choose whether to show the sequential number of the track in the playlist.
5.1.6 Auto Hide Time. Define how long the control bar and the playlist stay on screen while being inactive.
* 5.1.7 Keep Aspect Ratio. Choose whether to keep the original aspect ratio of the video or not.
* 5.1.8 Control Bar over Video. Choose whether the control bar appears on the video area or above/below it.
* 5.1.9 Watermark Image. You can add an image to appear as a watermark on the screen.
* 5.1.10 Watermark Position. Choose a position for the watermark image.
* 5.1.11 Watermark Size. Select a size for the watermark image.
* 5.1.12 Watermark Margin. Select the distance between the watermark image and the edge of the player window.
* 5.1.13 Watermark Transparency. Select the transparency level for the watermark image.
|Previous Step||Next Step|