Spider Flash Calendar
Step by step guide
Step 1: Installing a Wordpress Flash Calendar.
1.1 Minimum requirements
- Wordpress 3.0+
- PHP 5.x
- MySQL 5.x
1.2 Perform a new installation.
- Log in to the administrator panel.
- Go to Plugins Add > New > Upload.
- Click on “Choose file” (“Browse”) and select the appropriate version of the Spider FC for your WordPress website.
For Mac Users
Go to your Downloads folder and locate the folder with the plugin. Right-click on the folder and select Compress. Now you have a newly created .zip file which can be installed as described here.
- Click the “Upload&Install” button.
- Click the “Activate Plugin” button for activating the plugin.
If the installation is successful, you will see a notification message. If any problem occurs, please contact us