Step by step guide
Step 1: Installing the Wordpress Calendar.
1.1 Minimum requirements.
- Wordpress 3.0+
- PHP 5.x
- MySQL 5.x
1.2 Perform a new installation.
- Log in to the administrator panel.
- Go to Plugins Add > New > Upload.
- Click “Choose file” (“Browse”) and select the Spider Calendar zip file.
For Mac Users
Go to your Downloads folder and locate the folder with the plugin. Right-click on the folder and select Compress. Now you have a newly created .zip file which can be installed as described here.
- Click “Upload&Install” button.
- Click “Activate Plugin” button for activating the plugin.
If the installation succeeded you will see the message in the picture. If any problem occurs, please contact us firstname.lastname@example.org.