Spider Calendar FAQ

Administrator created the topic: Spider Calendar FAQ

1. Can Spider Calendar display more than one event per day?

You can have unlimited events per day and only three of them will be displayed on the cloud.

2. Is it possible to translate Spider Calendar into another language?

You can translate Spider Calendar by translating the file [lang code].com_spidercalendar.ini in language folder of your Joomla site. Only English version of this file (en-GB.com_spidercalendar.ini) is included in the package.

3. Can I insert a picture in an event?

Yes, you can insert any HTML, including images into the text (and even in the title) of an event.

4. Can an event last more than one day?

Yes, an event can last as long as you want. You only need to enter a start date and an end date.

5. Is it possible to change the month and the year initially displayed on the calendar?

Yes, there is an option to display any particular month instead of the current month.

6. How easy is the module to use?

Module is very user-friendly, and any suggestions about the improvement of the Joomla Calendar plugin are welcomed.

7. Can I use Spider Calendar on multiple domains?

Yes, you can use it unlimited times.

8. I bought Spider Calendar but I have not received an email for confirmation and for downloading.

Usually confirmation e-mail arrives during a minute after the purchase. If the e-mail does not arrive during half an hour, please contact us. We will do our best to solve the problem as soon as possible and will also send the purchased product by e-mail.

9. Does Spider Calendar work on Joomla 1.7 (Joomla 1.6, Joomla 1.5)?

Joomla Calendar has versions for Joomla 1.7, Joomla 1.6 and Joomla 1.5.

10. Product does not work or works in an improper way. What should I do?

We created a product which works on any browser, template and does not conflict with other extensions. However, if a problem arises, contact us telling the link of the website where the problem has occurred. We will try to answer within 24 hours.

11. I wrote an e-mail and have not received a respond.

Do not worry. Our team will contact you during 24 hours after your question.

The topic has been locked.

Time to create page: 0.187 seconds