activating the full version of the spider player

eric wemlinger created the topic: activating the full version of the spider player

I was using the free version and then I bought the full version. I installed it and put it into a "zip file" and tried to install in on wordpress and it gives me this error:

"Unpacking the package…

Installing the plugin…

Destination folder already exists. /home2/subject3/public_html/wp-content/plugins/player/

Plugin install failed."

I even tried uninstalling the Spider Video Player and restarting but it gave this error message again. When I go and use the spider video player its still making me use the free version. Wasn't sure how to get the full version working..

Please Log in or Create an account to join the conversation.

Administrator replied the topic: Re: activating the full version of the spider player

Dear Eric,

You should uninstall free version of form maker, then install pro version.
You can give us (to [email protected]) a link to your site and temporary admin user account, and we will install pro version.

Best regards
Web-Dorado team

eric wemlinger replied the topic: Re: activating the full version of the spider player

Alright, I responded to the email with my login info. I uninstalled the free player.

Administrator replied the topic: Re: activating the full version of the spider player

Dear Eric,

We installed spider video player full version without any problem.

Best regards
Web-Dorado team

Bill Hamblin replied the topic: activating the full version of the spider player

Would you kindly assist me also to install Spider Video Player into my Wordpress website.
I have emailed you separately with access info.
Many thanks,
Bill

Administrator replied the topic: activating the full version of the spider player

Dear Bill,

Done.

Bill Hamblin replied the topic: activating the full version of the spider player

Many thanks - what a fast response :cheer:

Steve replied the topic: activating the full version of the spider player

I spent a lot of work adding videos, etc. to the free version. After updating to the full version I lost all the work I had done! Really stinks! I still think it is a great product, I just hate losing all that time I spent on the free version. Would have been nice somehow to update while keeping the original database.

Support replied the topic: activating the full version of the spider player

Dear Steve,

This should not happen unless you have used the Uninstall menu item from the dashboard. To update the product from the free to paid version you just need to Deactivate/Delete the plugin then just install the paid version.

Best regards,
Web-Dorado team

Joomla extensions ,
Wordpress plugins ,
Drupal modules

Steve replied the topic: activating the full version of the spider player

Thanks for the reply. I knew it was something I had probably done wrong. After I had tried to install the paid version of the plugin I received the following message:

Installing the plugin…

Destination folder already exists. /home2/subject3/public_html/wp-content/plugins/player/

Plugin install failed."

I then came back to the Web-Dorado site to try and find instructions for making the update from the free copy but I didn't see the instructions that you just gave. I'm sure they are there but I just missed them. I went ahead and hit the uninstall but got the same message. That was when I found this forum string and deleted the folder.

Time to create page: 0.230 seconds