HTML5 Video Playlist broken

Kirk Bjorndahl created the topic: HTML5 Video Playlist broken

I've got a playlist working correctly when the player is set to Flash, but since the player is Flash, Internet Explorer can't see it, and it's not visible on mobile devices. If I switch the player to HTML5, which I'd prefer, the playlist gets all funky and broken. It looks to me like a bad javascript or CSS file somewhere? I'm using WordPress 3.2.1, and Spider Video Player is Version 2.5.1. Here is an image of what the player looks like in Chrome, IE and Firefox in HTML5 player mode.

Attachments:

Please Log in or Create an account to join the conversation.

Support replied the topic: HTML5 Video Playlist broken

Dear customer,

Could you please give us (to [email protected]) admin access to your site, by indicating the forum post link in your email subject. We'll try to fix the issue as soon as possible.

Best regards,
Web-Dorado team

Joomla extensions ,
Wordpress plugins ,
Drupal modules

Terina J Hicks replied the topic: HTML5 Video Playlist broken

Hello I am having an issue with the Spider Video player. The HTML5 is not working the FLASH works just fine, however, it is not viewable on any mobile devices. Please assist as soon as you can. www.olmecdevelopment.com is the website I have it displayed on.

Thanks.

Support replied the topic: HTML5 Video Playlist broken

Dear Terina,

Could you please give us temporary full admin access to your website? We will take a look and solve the problem as soon as possible. Please send the username/password to [email protected] and please send the forum post link along with it.
Thank you.

Best regards,
Web-Dorado team

Joomla extensions ,
Wordpress plugins ,
Drupal modules
The following user(s) said Thank You: Terina J Hicks

Time to create page: 0.316 seconds