Issues with Free version - video not playing

persianwebs created the topic: Issues with Free version - video not playing

I am interested to buy the pro version of the spider video player so I download the free version to see how it works.

Currently I used the component and added to my site but the videos don't play. I can see the playlist and I click on the video buy it does not play

- I will be using Youtube videos so I need to know if I choose flash player on computer will they player on the phone? Right now on the phone it does not play. This is very important. I want to be able to play the videos on iPhone and Android.
Currently on the computer I've chosen flash player, but when I choose html player the player doesnt even load. :(

- Can I make video library in the Free version as well or it's only in the pro version?

- Will the writing or the logo of the spider video player get removed if I buy the pro version.

the site

Please Log in or Create an account to join the conversation.

Support replied the topic: Issues with Free version - video not playing

Dear user,

Please be informed, that or iOS, which does not support Flash, you need to upload the video to your site and set the mode to HTML5.

You should be able to create a playlist in the free version, the only difference is the watermark, which you'll be able to remove in the pro version.

Thank you.

Best regards,
Web-Dorado team

Joomla extensions ,
Wordpress plugins ,
Drupal modules

persianwebs replied the topic: Issues with Free version - video not playing

Dear support, thank you for your respond but I didnt get all my answers.

1. I am adding videos as Youtube links and the HTML5 option doesnt play the videos on my site.

2. I know I can create playlist in free version, but can I make video library as well?

Support replied the topic: Issues with Free version - video not playing

Dear user,

As mentioned, you should be able to create a video library in the free version. As for the problem you're facing, could you please contact us to [email protected] and let us to take a look at the issue? Please mention the full link to your forum post in your e-mail.

Thank you.

Best regards,
Web-Dorado team

Joomla extensions ,
Wordpress plugins ,
Drupal modules

Time to create page: 0.184 seconds