I have no insert button

Ivan Bogardi created the topic: I have no insert button

I would be happy to use the calender on varosvedo.jumu.hu. I installed, activated and it does not appears on the site. Where is it? I don't find any insert button in my admin.

Please Log in or Create an account to join the conversation.

Support replied the topic: Re: I have no insert button

Dear Ivan,

If you are using an editor other than tinyMCE in your wordpress, then you will have to disable it temporarily while you are inserting the calendar. The insert button will only appear when you are using the default tinyMCE editor for wordpress. However you can insert the calendar using the shortcodes. You can read more in our user manual: web-dorado.com/wordpress-flash-calendar-guide-step-5.html

Best regards,
Web-Dorado team

Joomla extensions ,
Wordpress plugins ,
Drupal modules
The following user(s) said Thank You: Ivan Bogardi

Ivan Bogardi replied the topic: Re: I have no insert button

I use tinyMC, now I istalled Ultimate TinyMC, but I still have no insert button. I got the calender by shortcode.
Now I have another problem. The calender is too big and it is impossible to diminish it by editing.
Isn't it possible to hover the happening? I have not any pop-up window.
Another question: isn't pds-file a valid format? I have the calender clicking Naptár (or varosvedo.jumu.hu/?page_id=49)

Support replied the topic: Re: I have no insert button

Dear Ivan,

Could you please give us (to [email protected]) admin access to your site so we can fix the problem as soon as possible.

What pds file you mean?

Best regards,
Web-Dorado team

Joomla extensions ,
Wordpress plugins ,
Drupal modules

Time to create page: 0.179 seconds